5/1/2017 – NC – HARRIS AWARD
Nominate an Outstanding NC Physician Leader for the 2017 Harris Award!
The Carolinas Center for Medical Excellence (CCME) is currently accepting nominations for the 2017 Harris Memorial Award in honor of the life and memory of one of its founding members, T. Reginald Harris, MD. Submission deadline is Friday, June 2, 2017.
Presented annually in conjunction with the North Carolina Medical Society’s M3 Conference, a plaque is given to a North Carolina physician for outstanding achievements in the areas of health care quality and service to the medical community.
“In memory of Dr. Harris, we continue to honor a deserving physician who has made a significant contribution to the practice of medicine and outstanding patient care,” said John B. Smith, MD, board chairman of CCME. “Dr. Harris devoted his career to improving the quality of health care for patients in North Carolina. He provided decades of service to the medical community through the North Carolina Medical Society, the American Medical Association, and many other professional, civic, and community activities.”
Submission deadline is Friday, June 2, 2017.
- 2016: Yele Aluko, MD, MBA, FACC
- 2015: James Bryan II, MD, MPH
- 2014: Alan S. Baumgarten, MD, MPH
- 2013: David Tayloe, MD
- 2012: Patrick Healy, MD
- 2011: Carol Koeble, MD
- 2010: James G. Jones, MD
- 2009: Herman A. Godwin, Jr., MD
- 2008: Donald K. Wallace, MD
- 2007: Elizabeth P. Kanof, MD
- 2006: Laura Hanson, MD, MPH
- 2005: Larry Cutchin, MD
- 2004: E. Harvey Estes, Jr.
- 2003: F. Maxton “Max” Mauney, Jr., MD
- 2002: Charles O. Boyette, MD
- 2001: H. David Bruton, MD
- 2000: John Glasson, MD
- 1999: Henry J. Carr, Jr., MD
For more information, contact Mani Medina-Markham at 800-682-2650, ext. 5537, or email@example.com.
Return to News Headlines